Skip to main content

About Me

I am a family mediator & CBT practitioner based in Dubai & Toronto, with an academic background in management and dispute resolution law,. I am also a certified life coach (IAC) specializing in personal development/relationships, and the host of my self-improvement podcast show, Minutes on Growth.




As your coach and cheerleader, I will be there to assist you on your journey as you embark on and choose a path of growth, success, self-love and empowerment. Through CBT, I can help you identify your limiting beliefs/blockages, and provide guidance on how to release and replace them with new empowering ones that will bring bliss, harmony and fulfillment into your life. My intention is to help you create healthy new behavioral patterns and hold you accountable so that you can manifest all your thoughts, wishes and dreams into a tangible reality.




Allow me the opportunity to partner with you while you enhance the quality of your relationships and live your true dharma; your full authentic potential.

“In order to have a healthier soul, body and mind, we need to change the limiting beliefs, actions, thoughts, perceptions and opinions we may carry with us” – Tannaz Hosseinpour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heal Your Mind-Body Connection

Hey everyone, This is Tannaz Hosseinpour and welcome to this week’s episode of Minutes on Growth. Last week we discussed the 5-minute rule and how to allocate 5 minutes of our day every day for as long as we need to feel the feelings associated with a situation that has triggered sadness, anger or fear within us. But what happens if we neglect our feelings and bottle them up and choose to not face them? Over time, at some point in our lives, they will show up but in different forms. We tend to only share the happy and fun parts of our lives on our social media, we do not share our real pains, our darkest hours. I’ve decided to change that and to be authentic with myself and those around me. Whenever we push aside our feelings, it reappears in our lives but in a different form. It appears as depression, as weight gain, it appears as a skin disorder or an illness, or it simply takes away the light and youth component from our faces. The mind and the body are interconnected and we canno

Destroy Your Reputation by Tannaz Hosseinpour

The other day I came across a poem by one of my favorite poets Rumi in which he said, “Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious. I have tried prudent planning long enough. From now on I’ll be mad.” The poem goes against everything we’ve learned growing up, which basically was advice on how to not ruin our reputation and to always care about what people think of us because somehow our lives are dependent on the opinion of others. Which made me think… what a reputation is even, like what does it even mean? Is there one fixed reputation that I can have in  If I’m constantly worried about acting a certain way, talking a certain way, thinking a certain way my life, or do I have different reputations because if you ask person X about me, they’re going to have a different perspective of me than Person Y, and so on. That’s because people can only see others from the level of understanding and consciousness that t